Monday, July 29, 2013

Looking for admins

I am looking for those who will be active in the Mega Online Mini Mall. If we don't have active members then it really won't help anyone.

So please message me your posts that you would like added to the blog and page and I will post them as I get them.

If you are doing a special or event please let us know so we can share that as well! Mega Online Mall

I really am looking for those who want to help.
What I am needing is those who will help:

Get page likes!
Promote the page!
Check Messages.
Post messages about their companies if they are selected to be part of it.
Keep us updated on specials, events they are doing with their company.
Admins that will post adds for Members of our mall.
People who will post and like comments.
We need the page to be active with active admins.
We need those who are listed to be active and giving us things to post about their company.

here is the blog http://megaonlinemall.blogspot.com/
Here is the page https://www.facebook.com/TheMegaOnlineMall

Please message me if you would like to be part of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment